New siding is a sure way to increase your commercial property’s curb appeal and overall value. We offer an array of high-quality materials suitable for all levels of construction. From durable fiber cement to classic cedar, we have the siding and installation expertise you need to create the project you envision on time, on budget, and on trend
Is it time to replace your siding?
Siding is extremely durable and long-lasting. However, it does need to be replaced eventually. Here are ten indicators that it's time to replace yours.
- Dry rot. Dry rot is caused by fungi below the siding's surface where you can't see it. Check for dry rot by tapping your siding with the rubber handle of a hand tool. If anything drifts out, you need to replace that board(s). Dry rot spreads, therefore, it's important to replace affected boards immediately.
- Re-painting again and again. If you're re-painting your siding every 5-6 years, something is wrong. Quality siding is designed to hold its color and shape. Peeling, cracking or chipping paint indicates it's time to replace.
- Warped and rotted siding. Again, quality siding is designed to hold its shape. If you notice warping or detect soft spots, it's time to replace it.
- Increased heating/cooling bills. Quality siding increases energy efficiency, i.e., your bills should be lower. If you notice them increasing, it's time to check your roof, insulation and siding.
- Loose or cracked boards. It's imperative that your siding is snug and well-fitting. Replace any loose or cracked boards immediately to ensure the integrity of the whole stays intact.
- Check interior wallpaper and paint. Loose wallpaper or peeling paint are both signs that your siding may be faulty. It indicates moisture coming through.
- Holes. Any hole, no matter its size, is cause for concern. Usually caused by insects or birds, they allow moisture to penetrate which can compromise your home's integrity.
- Mildew, fungus, mold. Any growth on your siding, particularly near the seams, is cause for investigation. It may indicate pooling water between the siding and the wall. Pooling water attracts mildew, fungus, and mold.
- Bubbling. This is a sure sign that water is trapped behind your siding. A huge red flag.
- Severe fading. All siding must be replaced eventually. Fading indicates that the material's waterproofing has run its course.
Siding installation in 3 easy steps.
How We Begin
Our process begins with a thorough home exterior inspection by one of our siding experts. Their findings result in a proposal and estimate detailing your needs, budget, and any unforeseen extra costs. Our customer service team works with you to address questions, concerns, and scheduling. Financing options are available.
We start with a pre-installation site assessment. We then deliver the carefully packaged materials, remove your old siding, and remove/repair any rotten or damaged wood. Next, we cover your house with WRB (water resistant barrier) and flashing materials. Your siding is then installed. We finish by wrapping windows, door trim/casings, eaves, overhangs, fascia and soffit.
Before We Leave
Our team leaves your property better than they found it. Our final touches include cleaning up on a daily basis of any debris related to our project, and sweeping your yard for metal materials. The project supervisor and team lead inspect the site before inviting you to view our work. A written LIFETIME installation warranty is included.
Discover how siding can improve your home - for free!
Learn how siding can protect and beautify your home. Call our experts! We'll visit your home, answer your questions, and give you a free estimate outlining options.