Your New Roof Made Easy and Affordable
Whether you have wind damage, tree damage, hail damage or damage from moss growth, Landmark’s team of full-time roofing specialists can help you make an informed decision about what roof replacement solution, and which materials, are best for you. As a community-based, community-minded company in the coastal Pacific Northwest, Landmark helps you save both time and money and ensures that your roof installation meets the finest levels of craftsmanship that you and your property deserves.
Landmark’s Roofing Replacement Process
Getting Started – Onsite Inspection and Estimate
- Thorough roof evaluation performed by a knowledgeable roofing professional.
- A proposal that details the value of your money and addresses all of your concerns, with a base price and any possible extra charges, clearly listed.
- A full office and support staff to answer any questions or concerns while you are awaiting your roof installation.
- Special financing is available if needed.
Roofing Installation Process
- A proper site inspection before installation of the roof to identify and address all areas of concern and any possible issues that may require special attention or consideration.
- Proper site preparation including protection of the structure and landscaping.
- Complete removal of old roofing and underlayment down to the decking underneath.
- Proper inspection and repair of deteriorated decking, including re-fastening of loose decking if needed.
- Installation of quality, breathable underlayment.
- Installation of high-quality ice & water shield underlayment in all valleys around all penetrations and all low slopes for extra protection.
- Installation of high quality – Class A roofing materials, purchased from distributors that specialize in roofing materials to assure proper handling and storage before shipping.
- Proper placement and installation of shingle fasteners. The most common reason for premature roof failure is installation error. The most common installation error is improper fastening of the shingles.
- Installation of high-quality accessories that match the life expectancy of the roofing materials selected, including new pipe flashings and painting metal vents to match the roof.
- Installation of new heavy aluminum step & counter flashing (when applicable) at all chimney and wall transitions.
- Installation of venting per manufacturer specifications to assure proper ventilation of excess heat and moisture from attic space.
Better Than We Found It
- Clean may include blowing off of the roof, gutters, downspouts and driveway.
- Touch up the painting of any siding, trim or gutters that had to be detached and reset.
- Spotless clean up of any job-related debris including sweeping yard with magnets to pick up any loose nails.
- Inspection by job supervisor with roofing crew foreman.
- Final inspection by a knowledgeable roofing professional with the customer.
Because we employ only the best and the most highly-trained, skilled professionals, the level of expertise that we have come to be known for is unmatched by local competitors. By working with Landmark, you can rest assured that you are receiving up-to-date knowledge on the latest roofing techniques, materials, code requirements and technologies available.
Questions? Contact Landmark!
Contact Landmark today at 855-908-7663, firstname.lastname@example.org, or via our contact page to get started on your next project!