Protect your home from weather elements
The siding on your home is much more than a cosmetic feature. Siding protects your home from weather elements. At Landmark Roofing and Siding, you have options. Our team will work with you to find the perfect new siding for your home by offering a variety of colors, architectural styles and design from our manufactures. We offer options like Cedar, CertainTeed, HardiePlank,and standard Vinyl Siding.
Landmark’s Siding Replacement Process
Getting Started – Onsite Inspection and Estimate
- Thorough siding evaluation performed by a knowledgeable siding professional.
- A proposal that details exactly what you are getting for your money and addresses all of your concerns, with a base price and any possible extra charges clearly listed.
- A full office and support staff to answer any questions or concerns while you are awaiting your roof installation.
- Special financing is available, if needed.
Siding Installation Process
- A proper site inspection prior to installation of the siding to identify and address all areas of concern and any possible issues that may need special attention or consideration.
- Our team delivers the materials to your home. All materials are carefully packaged & wrapped to avoid any damage to your siding during shipping & delivery.
- Preparation is so important. We will first remove your old siding, inspect your home and cut out any rotten or damaged wood and replace it with solid wood.
- Cover house in weather barrier & flashing
- Install your new siding
- Wrap widow & door trim/casings in maintenance-free material
- Wrap eaves, overhang, fascia & soffit in maintenance-free material
Better Than We Found It
Project clean-up and inspection by job supervisor with siding crew foreman.
Final inspection by a knowledgeable siding professional with the customer.
Written LIFETIME warranty on installation. You are covered.
Our Promise: Quality Service at a Great Value.
We do not engage in high-pressure sales or gimmicks. If your siding needs work, we’ll let you know. Likewise, if it is in fine condition, we’ll confirm it. Not only is our service a great preventative measure, it’s also a great way to get to know us.
We are a professionally bonded and licensed siding contactor that is locally owned and operated in the Puget Sound. Our teams are professionally trained and use the proper tools for safety, such as the right ladders, harnesses, and other required tools when we are on working on your siding.
Saving You Time and Money
As a professional siding services company, we can help you save time and money. Hiring Landmark Roofing and Siding requires an initial investment on your part, but when it comes to siding installation, you will actually be saving money in the long run by using our professional services by increasing your property value. You will also ensure the repairs are done properly and your home is safe from the northwest weather. When you hire Landmark Roofing & Siding, you can be assured it will be done right the first time.
A quality siding installation is essential in protecting your home. When you have issues with your siding, this can be a frustrating experience. If it is not done properly, it can lead to larger issues with your home. Having a professional do the job ensures that it is done right the first time. We install siding daily and we are excellent at our craft. If problems arise, you can count of Landmark Roofing and Siding to address any issues, rather than relying on your own skills to fix it.
Hassle Free Repairs
We only use superior siding products from some of the most respected names — and warranties — in the business. Combine quality products with our own Lifetime Craftsmanship Warranty and installation crews with specialized training from CertainTeed and our other material vendors; you have the best possible combination of quality and expertise at work for you.
Questions? Contact Landmark!
Contact Landmark today at 855-908-7663, firstname.lastname@example.org, or via our contact page to get started on your next project!