Window Installation Services
Residential Window Installation Made Easy
Installing new windows can make an immediate and stunning impact on your home’s exterior. With a wide selection of window products, you can select options that compliment either your contemporary or traditional style home.
At Landmark, we provide with the best options available to you. When you meet with our professional staff, we review your options based on the material or brand preference. Have your heart set on Pella windows, we can help. Prefer Andersen windows, we’ve go you covered. Here’s how it works with Landmark.
Landmark’s Window Installation Process
Getting Started – Onsite Inspection and Estimate
- Thorough siding evaluation performed by a knowledgeable siding professional.
- A proposal that details exactly what you are getting for your money and addresses all of your concerns, with a base price and any possible extra charges clearly listed.
- A full office and support staff to answer any questions or concerns while you are awaiting your roof installation.
- Special financing is available, if needed.
Window Installation Process
- A proper site inspection prior to installation of the home interior and exterior to identify and address all areas of concern and any possible issues that may need special attention or consideration.
- Our team delivers the materials to your home. All materials are carefully packaged & wrapped to avoid any damage to your windows during shipping & delivery.
- Preparation is so important. We will first remove your old windows, inspect the area around the windows and cut out any rotten or damaged wood and replace it.
- Protect against water infiltration
- Install your new windows
- Ensure they are level and square
- Seal the perimeter
- Finalize window installation
- Insulate against drafts
Better Than We Found It
- Project clean-up and inspection by job supervisor with siding crew foreman.
- Final inspection by a knowledgeable windows professional with the customer.
- Written LIFETIME warranty on installation. You are covered.
Our Promise: Quality Service at a Great Value.
We do not engage in high-pressure sales or gimmicks. If your windows need work, we’ll let you know. Likewise, if it is in fine condition, we’ll confirm it. Not only is our service a great preventative measure, it’s also a great way to get to know us.
We are a professionally bonded and licensed window contractor that is locally owned and operated in the Puget Sound. Our teams are professionally trained and use the proper tools for safety, such as the right ladders, harnesses, and other required tools when we are on working on your home.
Saving You Time and Money
As a professional window installation company, we can help you save time and money. Hiring Landmark Roofing requires an initial investment on your part, but when it comes to window installation, you will actually be saving money in the long run by using our professional services by increasing your property value. You will also ensure the repairs are done properly and your home is safe from the northwest weather. When you hire Landmark Roofing & Siding, you can be assured it will be done right the first time.
A quality window installation is essential in protecting your home. When you have issues with your windows, this can be a frustrating experience. If it is not done properly, it can lead to larger issues with your home. Having a professional do the job ensures that it is done right the first time. We install windows and we are excellent at our craft. If problems arise, you can count of Landmark Roofing & Siding to address any issues, rather than relying on your own skills to fix it.
Hassle Free Repairs
We only use superior window products from some of the most respected names — and warranties — in the business. Combine quality products with our own Lifetime Craftsmanship Warranty and installation crews with specialized training, you have the best possible combination of quality and expertise at work for you.