Roofing or Siding Estimator
Landmark Roofing and Siding is seeking an experienced Roofing AND/OR Siding Estimator to add to our growing team. Covering residential and commercial roofing and siding estimates within the greater Seattle area. We are looking for someone who would like to be a part of a family-oriented team, has a passion to deliver exceptional customer service, and a knowledge of roofing and/or siding estimation and industry roofing and/or siding products.
Our ideal candidate will be educated in roofing and/or siding options with a willingness to learn more, maintain a positive attitude under pressure, have strong communication skills, be able to interpret plans and calculate estimates.
Primary Job Duties
- Meet with prospective customers using established sales methodology to educate, consult, inform, and sell the roofing and/or siding system that will fit their needs. • Accurately estimate material and labor costs for residential and commercial construction projects using software and industry knowledge.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships from point of sale to point of installation. • Communicate with customers to determine specifications for each individual project as well as outlining the scope of work before and during the estimate-project process. • Organize documents and maintain accurate records.
- Ensure all details are correctly included on bids.
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget
- Develop a rapport with the customer to facilitate a close
- Utilize product samples, support and technology provided to you
- Regular visits of job sites
- Take accurate measurements
- Problem solving with the customer
- Maintain great customer relationships
- Attend team meeting and sales training to keep up with the latest developments
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Valid driver’s license and a decent driving record
- Previous sales experience
- Roofing and/or siding experience
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Team player
- Comfortable using Microsoft based programs
- Comfortable using CRM programs
Personal characteristics needed to be successful in this role:
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to delegate
- Time management
- Energetic and engaging interpersonal skills and self-motivation
- Company Truck
- Cell Phone
- Gas Allowance
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Roofing and/or Siding Products and Installation: 3 years (Preferred)
- Outside Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- On the Road
- Some required time at Landmark Roofing & Siding Office
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, national origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.